All IH schools have to comply with the IH Quality Standards, part of the IH Global Framework, and are visited at least every three years by an inspector from International House World Organisation (IHWO) to verify that this is the case.
Quality standards are expressed in the form of charters and are displayed in every IH school: The ones that apply to IH, Huelva are the following:
- IH Code of Conduct: a summary of the school’s commitment to clients and other IH schools.
- Student Charter: the school’s commitment to students and what we guarantee to provide.
- Staff Charter: the school’s commitment to staff.
- Teacher Charter: the school’s commitment to teaching staff.
- Organisational Charter: the school’s commitment to good practice, based on the IH Code of Conduct.